Netrunner Online

Netrunner Forum

The Netrunner Online Community Forum.
> > Pulse check

The_Artful_Dodger said:

Re: Pulse check

10/08/2012

US  

Well...Alright then. You talked me into it.
6 bucks then -
But that's my final offer.

I mean, I WAS saving up for my own Private Jet, but I guess I can make an exception...

Chevy203 said:

10/09/2012

US  

I'm lookin to get a complete limited set. It sounds like you may have a few sets with that many. Are you splitting these up or only as a bundle? Curious, what is the highest offer you have had for them all?

profligate said:

10/09/2012

CA  

I'd prefer to sell the entire collection as a single lot.  But if I can't find a buyer wiling to pay a reasonable amount for it, then I'll be forced to break it down into smaller lots.

Chevy203 said:

10/09/2012

US  

I am so new to this that I would have no idea what to offer. I have just got a sealed starter double pack last week and paid 14 for it. I love these cards just to look at and read. Did I pay to much? I will never play with these unless I get extras or even cards that have already been played with. I wish I could work something out with you but I frankly have no idea what these are worth. I just love the look of this 90s cyberpunk art and wish I had heard of them back then. I know you probably aren't too much concerned but if you have ideas I can pick from you on how is the best way to get diff cards( starters or boosters or just collections from people) let me know. I'd like to have a set for enjoying and a set for playing. Impossible? All I know is I'm 120 cards closer...

Mike said:

10/11/2012

GB  (GB)

The possibly value of this lot boggles the mind, but here's my guess - $4000 to $10000.  As I think I said in a private mail, is there any single person who would want 12000+ cards?  Ludovic (Wormhole Surfer) has only (!) 5000+ listed here.  Splitting may get more competition for them, so a higher overall price, but of course it's more hassle.  I'd be interested in some of the Proteus Commons and Uncommons, for example but allowing people to dip in with 'shopping lists' or offering whole sets on EBay, etc. is quie an exercise.

Chevy203 - if you don't need 12000+ cards, I can only suggest the usuals route - watch out on EBay, here, Boardgamegeek and other NR websites.  Sets and small collections get offered quite regularly - I just lost out on a played 400+ lot of v1.0 and v2.1 here in the UK, for example.  This may become more frequent as people cash in on their old cards to finance their Android:NR LCG purchases.  Boxes of starters/boosters tend to be very pricey for understandable reasons, but you will of course get left with a lot of duplicate Commons, which may not suit your wish to collect a wide range.  I share your appreciation of the artwork and flavour text, by the way, they still look terrific 12 years on.

Chevy203 said:

10/11/2012

US  

Wow I had no idea of the value. I guess I'll take your advice and just continue to nickle and dime the net. I jus bought another starter pack so I will now see how many duplicates I'm gonna get compared to my first starter decks I just got. That's my goal to see if I get starter decks how many different cards you can expand and if its worth the 15 bucks I'm givin for em. I'm seein I may have got sucked into an impossible feat that can't be accomplished without lots of money. I'm 30 somethin in an already feelin kinda sick for buying cards. But in the end the game is awesome and I guess I can keep up with the android version even though it can't compare to these amazing cards from the past. Oh well, guess ill see what I run across in the future. Thanks for insight...

profligate said:

10/13/2012

CA  

Thanks for that Mike. :)

And at this point there aren't any serious offers yet.  If anyone is interested, feel free to post here or PM me.  The collection is viewable in my profile, but I'll just splash an overview here too.

Limited
  Vital: 1922
  Common: 5653
  Uncommon: 3510
  Rare: 665
  Total: 11750

Proteus
  Common: 2432
  Uncommon: 975
  Rare: 237
  Total: 3644

Classic
  Common: 282
  Rare: 83
  Total: 365

Grand Total: 15759

profligate said:

10/21/2012

CA  

Just bumping this thread, so no one forgets or misses it.  Still taking offers. :)

profligate said:

12/03/2012

CA  

Been a while.  I'm still here and so are these cards.  :)

The_Artful_Dodger said:

12/03/2012

US  

Thanks for giving this thread a nice Spank.
I still have no money, but it's still nice to drool over the thought of owning them anyway...

My offer still stands though. :)

6 Bucks, take it or leave it!

Page  1  |  2  |  3  |  4

Post a Reply

Please Login to Post.

RSS

RSS

© 2008–2015 Netrunner Online. Support | Contribute

This site is an unofficial resource for the Netrunner CCG by Wizards of the Coast and was not produced, commissioned or endorsed by Wizards of the Coast.

Netrunner is 1996 Wizards of the Coast, Inc. Cyberpunk 2020, Cyberpunk, and Netrunner therein are trademarks of R.Talsorian Games, Inc. Copyrights in certain text, graphic designs, characters, and places derived from Cyberpunk 2020 are the property of R. Talsorian Games, Inc., and are produced under license to Wizards of the Coast, Inc.

Deckmaster and Wizards of the Coast are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast Inc.