Netrunner Online

Netrunner Forum

The Netrunner Online Community Forum.
> > Siren

7OOTnegaTerces said:

Siren

02/12/2011

US  

When Siren redirects the runner, does the 'Start of Run' phase restart, and both sides declare start of run effects again, or not?  Whatever it is, I think that the 'Start of Run' phase should restart, since, as it's a new fort, the Corp will have different upgrades available to it, like maybe an Obfuscated Fortress (which in turn may give the Runner new available effects)...

WormholeSurfer said:

Re: Siren

02/12/2011

FR  

Nice question , to me the start of run phase restarts.

WormholeSurfer said:

10/21/2012

FR  

ok done .

the run is just deflect. there is no another start of run phase.

7OOTnegaTerces said:

02/21/2013

US  

WOW.
I was online and I thought to myself, "Self, you should go check out NRO again.  It's been a while."  And what do I find when I get there, my post from nearly half a year a go still up in the top ten most recent.  Sad, but, unfortunately, not completely expected.  What's happened?  Where did everyone go? Don't tell me the old NR is sloughing off its mortal coil!

Oh, and, more to the point, what is the reasoning behind the 'ruling' you just passed, Wormhole?

WormholeSurfer said:

02/21/2013

FR  

HI, 700 TT !!

yes it has been a very looooong time ... :(
"sadly" i've been too much busy with Android: Netrunner and my store ...

i don't have in mind the idea to stop Netrunner, NEVER but it is true that actually i only play android: netrunner that i LOVE for different reasons as Netrunner CCG .

about Siren, the run isn't declared another time, just deflected... so there is only one start of run

Page  1

Post a Reply

Please Login to Post.

RSS

RSS

© 2008–2015 Netrunner Online. Support | Contribute

This site is an unofficial resource for the Netrunner CCG by Wizards of the Coast and was not produced, commissioned or endorsed by Wizards of the Coast.

Netrunner is 1996 Wizards of the Coast, Inc. Cyberpunk 2020, Cyberpunk, and Netrunner therein are trademarks of R.Talsorian Games, Inc. Copyrights in certain text, graphic designs, characters, and places derived from Cyberpunk 2020 are the property of R. Talsorian Games, Inc., and are produced under license to Wizards of the Coast, Inc.

Deckmaster and Wizards of the Coast are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast Inc.