Netrunner Online

Netrunner Forum

The Netrunner Online Community Forum.
> > Looking for cards to support my playgroup...

Janis said:

Looking for cards to support my playgroup...

01/09/2014

DE  

Hey guys,

I hope someone still reads those forums.

We started playing A:NR first and tried the original Netrunner CCG just for fun BUT are now somehow really really hooked to the old CCG (Certain rule aspects & the cardpool work better for us in ONR)and already acquired several packs.

Now the interesting part:

If someone wants to sell their collection, spare cards OR maybe even some sealed product, just hit me up with a reasonable price attached. We really like to expand our collection.

Kind regards

mAdAk said:

Re: Looking for cards to support my playgroup...

01/10/2014

US  

Janis,

I have a massive collection for sale or trade.  See the mAdAk-trade profile for contents.  Make me an offer.

Thanks,

mAdAk

mAdAk said:

01/10/2014

US  

Oh I also have a box of sealed starters.  Six double deck starter packs.  Each pack is still sealed but the wrap around the display box has been removed.  I'd sell that for $100 USD.

Janis said:

01/16/2014

DE  

*Bump*

Still looking for small collections/card pools or sealed product

The_Artful_Dodger said:

01/26/2014

US  

God.

This little story just made me feel so happy...

Thank you for sharing.

:)

Janis said:

02/01/2014

DE  

You're welcome :)

We're still looking for Proteus or Classic sealed product!

The_Artful_Dodger said:

02/03/2014

US  

Heh.

You and me both, sister.

Good luck!  

:)

profligate said:

02/16/2014

CA  

I also have a huge collection (all opened, unfortunately) that I'm looking to sell.  Check out my profile to see the collection.

Hiro said:

10/30/2014

DE  (DE)

I have a huge collection of about 5000 cards (70% limited edition, 30% Proteus) plus 8 ready-made decks and a complete limited edition set that I'm looking to get rid of. Please feel free to make me serious offer for it, I'm gonna put it up on ebay soon anyway.

Page  1

Post a Reply

Please Login to Post.

RSS

RSS

© 2008–2015 Netrunner Online. Support | Contribute

This site is an unofficial resource for the Netrunner CCG by Wizards of the Coast and was not produced, commissioned or endorsed by Wizards of the Coast.

Netrunner is 1996 Wizards of the Coast, Inc. Cyberpunk 2020, Cyberpunk, and Netrunner therein are trademarks of R.Talsorian Games, Inc. Copyrights in certain text, graphic designs, characters, and places derived from Cyberpunk 2020 are the property of R. Talsorian Games, Inc., and are produced under license to Wizards of the Coast, Inc.

Deckmaster and Wizards of the Coast are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast Inc.